ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Dudley" <chris.dud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exec on Windows ignores return code?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:35:50 GMT
So how can I get ANT to detect when the batch file goes bang?
I tried getting ANT to invoke the batch file direct instead of
invoking cmd /c test.bat and that made no difference.

ANT invokes a bash shell on unix and then runs a shell script in that
and yet return codes work there, just not on Windows.