ant-user mailing list archives

From prasad kumar <prasad_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 04:02:59 GMT
   Hi all,

  I implemented the cruise control but the problem is ofter taking sucessfull build,while
sending the mails it is throwing exception as(i mentioned to whom do i need to send the mails(mailhost,port
no in config.xml)

  net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.CruiseControlException:
  "javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host":

  i have given the portno,mailhost correctly but it is giving the above exception.

  do i need to configure anything extra for sending mails from my system

  if any person knows,respond that's a great appreciation

  thanks,
  prasad