ant-user mailing list archives

From prasad kumar <prasad_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: zip-included files
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:50:42 GMT
hi,

  please anybody knows the solution to get the ownership on particular folder,

  give the reply immediately.

prasad kumar <prasad_te318@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
    hi,
  if iam using like below

  <zipfileset dir="${dest1}\build_xxx" includes="Reports-xxx.xml"  prefix="${dest1}\build_xxx\xxx.xml"/>
it is zipping but it is not not including
  all the required files.

  if iam using
  <zipfileset src="${dest1}\build_xxx" includes="Reports-xxx.xml"  prefix="${dest1}\build_xxx\xxx-xxx"/>
it is giving error as "problem opening xxxx.xml".

  (just i changed dir to src).

  i checked the folder properties,it is there in read only checked mode i changed to unchecked
mode,but ofter some time if iam seeing folder properties it is in read only cheked mode.how
can i get the ownership on that particular folder.iam using windows xp professional o/s.
  if i solve this,then

  if i use below code

  <zipfileset src="${dest1}\build_xxx" includes="Reports-xxx.xml"  prefix="${dest1}\build_xxx\xxx-xxx"/>

  it will zip all the required files what i mentioned in build.xml

Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
  prasad kumar wrote:
> hi,
>
> no,it is allowing only one inside .

you shouldnt be allowed any copy inside a zip

> but my require ment is i need to copy ear file from the build dir to some other location
folder and zip some other location folder files as well as this ear file of current build.for
that one i have written below.it is zipping only ear,rtf files .
> zip is not including pdf,.properties,xml files.
>
> what i have wriiten ant script is correct i hope.

like I said, I think your fileset is wrong. consult the documentation on
fileset patterns, then run the build in -verbose

> please correct the script and give the reply with script if anybody knows.

This could be a good time to learn to use the build debuggers in
NetBeans and Eclipse.