ant-user mailing list archives

From prasad kumar <prasad_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: zip-included files
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:25:41 GMT
hi,

  no,it is allowing only one <copy> inside <zip>.

  but my require ment is i need to copy ear file from the build dir to some other location
folder and zip some other location folder files  as well as this ear file of current build.for
that one i have written below.it is zipping only ear,rtf files .
   zip is not including pdf,.properties,xml files.

  what i have wriiten ant script is  correct i hope.

  please correct the script and  give the reply with script if anybody knows.

  thanks,
  prasad

Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
  prasad kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have to zip the files ofter taking the build,for that one i have used like below
>

> but my problem is the zip it is including only two files with 30 MB(ear,rtf files) capacity.i
need to include all the files(pdf,properties,xml,ear,rtf ).

> (i think memory limitation is there to zip the files with ant)

No, I think the filesets are probably wrong. Ant will handle anything up
to and possibly beyond 4GB. Why not use to get stuff into the
place/position you want it, so you can see at a glance which things work
and which don't. then zip everything up in one go.