ant-user mailing list archives

From prasad kumar <prasad_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: tag inside some other tag(cvs)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:12:40 GMT
hi,

  i know,it is possible to create the child tag(build_xxx) inside some other tag(HEAD) using
win cvs to avoid  version of a file with some other version of a file.

  for ex i will create the child tag as follows:
  remote---> create a tag by  module-->tag name-->change from uncheck to check "Overwrite
existing existing tags with the same name"-->click ok

  then it will create the new tag(for ex:build_xxx,to avoid  version of a file with some other
version of a file.) in 'versions',based on this tag name i need take the fresh checkout from
'Head' tag ,zip the ear file and some other files,

  this task is it possible with ant?if it is possible how.please exaplain with script,

  if any person know,respond that's great appreciation

  thanks,
  prasad

  Prasad,

How would you do what you are trying to do *without* ant? In other
words, how would you do this using just the cvs command line client? If
you can post the commands you would use (copy and paste them from your
command line window) maybe it would clear things up for us.

/t