ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hariharasudhan R" <har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running ant from a windows batch file
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:29:30 GMT
Hi James,

When u invoke one batch file from another the remaining of the batch file
will not execute.
This isnt anything related to ant. Its just a characteristic of windows
batch files..

To make the remaining of the batch file execure instead of directly invoking
ant use
call ant..

e..g Instead of

#REM This is a batchfile