ant-user mailing list archives

From prasad kumar <prasad_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: is it possible inculde folder in zip??
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:27:51 GMT
hi,

  FYI,

  thanks,
  prasad

prasad kumar <prasad_te318@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
    hi aruna,

  with the below code it incudes all htdocs/manual directory files into the docs/user-guide
directory.zipfileset we can use only for including files not directories.

  but i want htdocs/manual directory(not their files included in the docs/user-guide ) should
be included as a folder  in the docs/user-guide directory without changing the directory structure.means
while unzipping files should be as a folder(including the files in that folderand sub folders
files in the sub folder like that)
.
  i tried with jar option also.it is including only files not as a folder

  please tell if anybody knows how to include  folders(folder files,sub folder(sub folder
files) inside zip, respond that's a great appreciation

  thanks,
  prasad

Aruna Challapalli <arunacj@gmail.com> wrote:
  see this page....
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/zip.html
Checkout this example......
The code

zips all files in the htdocs/manual directory into the
docs/user-guidedirectory in the archive and includes all the files in
any file that maches
examples*.zip, such as all files within examples1.zip or
examples_for_brian.zip.

--
Regards,
Aruna Challapalli