ant-user mailing list archives

From Vincent <vincen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is $.. ?
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:16:46 GMT
And I think what might made you confuse is the dirname task.

Task to determine the directory path of a specified file.

When this task executes, it will set the specified property to the
value of the specified file (or directory) up to, but not including,
the last path element. If the specified file is a path that ends in a
filename, the filename will be dropped. If the specified file is just
a filename, the directory will be the current directory.