ant-user mailing list archives

From Emir Mahmut BAHSI <emba...@yahoo.com>
Subject build problem
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:38:23 GMT
Hi,
I have just downloaded apache ant and am trying to build. However when I try to build, I try
build command but it return a very common error code which is:
'build' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I thought it was about the XML parser however I checked the ant/lib and xercesImpl.jar and
xml-apis.jar files exist. What can be the problem and how can I fix?
Thanks in advance.

Emir Mahmut Bahsi
Research assistant
Dept of Computer Science at LSU