ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Agnew <br...@oopsconsultancy.com>
Subject Re: AW: Passing data between 2 created tasks
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:29:03 GMT
A quick experiment with Ant 1.6.5 suggests that this doesn't work with
<antcall>. e.g. in the below

<antcall target="A">
   TaskB...
</antcall>

<target name="A">
   TaskA
</target>

wouldn't work, since the <antcall> results in a different Project
object. Is there a workaround in this scenario ?

Brian

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> Store your Stack as reference on the project
>
> TaskA {
>     public static final String STACKNAME = "someprefix.stack";
>     Stack stack;
>
>     public execute() {
>         getProject().addReference(STACKNAME, stack);
>     }
> }
>
> TaskB {
>     public execute() {
>         Stack stack = (Stack)getProject().getReference(TaskA.STACKNAME);
>     }
> }
>

> Jan

Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com