ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill Rich <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject Re: Check if directory is empty or not
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 06:36:01 GMT
A little while ago Jan Materne suggested the following for another
question about files in a directory.
<property name="includes" value="these;files;must;be;present"/>
<property name="includes.length" value="5"/>
<property name="dir" value="dir"/>

<condition propery="all-files-present">
   <length length="${includes.length}">
       <fileset id="fs" dir="${dir}" includes="${includes}"/>
   </length>
</condition>
Can you use something similar, maybe with a * or **/*, and check if the
length of the file list is 0?
HTH Bill