ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: zip-included files
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:32:44 GMT
prasad kumar wrote:
> hi,
>
>   no,it is allowing only one <copy> inside <zip>.

you shouldnt be allowed any copy inside a zip

>   but my require ment is i need to copy ear file from the build dir to some other location
folder and zip some other location folder files  as well as this ear file of current build.for
that one i have written below.it is zipping only ear,rtf files .
>    zip is not including pdf,.properties,xml files.
>
>   what i have wriiten ant script is  correct i hope.

like I said, I think your fileset is wrong. consult the documentation on
fileset patterns, then run the build in -verbose

>   please correct the script and  give the reply with script if anybody knows.

This could be a good time to learn to use the build debuggers in
NetBeans and Eclipse.