ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Block SOPs(System.out.println) at ANT build
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:00:49 GMT
prasad kumar wrote:
> HI,
>   i have one requirement is "Block SOPs(System.out.println) at ANT build level and fail
the build."means if the programs(including *.java,*.jsp etc..) contain SOPs in whole project,then
while taking the build with build.xml,build.xml should check the SOPs in the programs,if programs
have used SOP's build should fail and show in which programs have used SOP's with list.
>   for that one i have used like below.
>
>   <fileset dir="${sources-dir}">
>        <present>
>         <contains text="System.out.println" error="please remove" id="remove" casesensitive="no"/>
>         </present>
>    </fileset>
>
>   but build is not failing with in which programs have used SOP's with list.
>
>   please give me immediate reply if any person knows i have bee n trying from the last
two days

>   if any person will help that's a great appreciation

Surely Checkstyle is the best way to audit code from Ant?