ant-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Cannon <wcan...@turinnetworks.com>
Subject Re: AW: task for IdlToClsCompiler.exe
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:10:09 GMT
Seeing no response, I suspect the IdlToClsCompiler is one of the
IDL-to-<name your language> translators provided by CORBA ORB vendors.
More common names are idl2java, idlToJava, idl2cpp, etc.  Anyway, there
is little standardization in command names and their parameters from
vendor to vendor, only in the IDL language itself.  I should say "was",
since I haven't worked with CORBA and IDL for a couple of years now.

--Wayne