ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: javadoc
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:27:26 GMT
Res:

I have very little experience writing Windows batch files - much better
versed at Linux/Unix.  With that said, here is how I would do javadoc
where I want to output to a directory entitled "foo," and source code
that exists in the current directory within a directory entitled "java":

 javadoc -d foo -sourcepath java `find . -type f -name \*.java`

Regarding your additional requirement in which you wish to javadoc
against 3 directories, I'd probably do something like so:

allDirs="proj1/src proj2/src proj3/src"
for aDir in ${allDirs}
do
    javadoc -d foo -sourcepath ${aDir} `find ${aDir} -type f -name \*.java`
done

Or something like it...clearly you can get as fancy as you want :)

Scot

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549