ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build problem
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:14:51 GMT
Emir Mahmut BAHSI wrote:
> Thank you very much. It easier than I expected to use xml  and create files manually.
While I was implementing some simple conditional stuff I wanted to create loop structure.
I looked for parallel and sequential tasks but I couldn't find any loop structure. Does Ant
has any sequential and parallel loop structure?

No, it doesnt, no more than SQL has. Both languages are capable of doing
bulk operations on their data, which for ant, means sets of files.

why don't you describe what you are trying to do, and someone may point
you at how to do it in ant.

-steve