ant-user mailing list archives

From "query" <search2...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Settting environment variables
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:03:24 GMT
  When I tried to use <sysproperty> in <javac> task, it build compilation is failing
with the following error.

 javac doesn't support the nested "sysproperty" element.

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 Ninju Bohra wrote :
>Hello,
>
>By the time ANT starts, the PATH and INCLUDE environment variables values are set (by
the ant.bat or OS command script) and can not be altered.

>However if one you target needs to start seperate process (<exec>, <javac>,
<java>, etc...) you can control the value of the enviroment variables that the child
process will have...use the <sysproperty> sub element to correct that.