ant-user mailing list archives

From "query" <search2...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: To change directory in ANT
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:36:20 GMT
  In my ANT script, there are a few tasks which have to be executed
 in some different directory. After executing those tasks, ANT script should return back to
previous directory. So I want to change directory temporarily.
How can I do it?

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 Trevor Harmon wrote :
>On Apr 11, 2007, at 12:29 AM, query wrote:
>
>>I want to use change directory in ANT scripts. But it is not  changing directory.It
will revert back to its original setting as  soon as it comes out of shell prompt.