ant-user mailing list archives

From "query" <search2...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: To change directory in ANT
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:37:46 GMT
Hi,

I want to run part of my ANT build script in a different directory and then revert back to
my curent directory. There are a few commands whose output should be placed in a different
directory.
Can you please help me as to how I can proceed for this?

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 Trevor Harmon wrote :
>On Apr 11, 2007, at 12:29 AM, query wrote:
>
>>I want to use change directory in ANT scripts. But it is not  changing directory.It
will revert back to its original setting as  soon as it comes out of shell prompt.