ant-user mailing list archives

From prasad kumar <prasad_te...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject tag inside another tag(for tagging the new build files)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:02:14 GMT
Hi,
   i have to create one more tag(for tagging all new files inside this tag,for ex: child tag
of HEAD tag(cvs))  inside some other tag(for ex:HEAD  tag(cvs)) ofter a successfull build,is
it possible with ant to create one more tag inside some other tag.

  i think there is no option in ant to create new tag inside some other tag.

  or atleast is it possible to create new tag.

  i checked the <cvs>.there is only one option is there <cvs tag="xxx">
  but it is only for existing tag(if already created),we can take the checkout.

  but i want to create new tag,is it possible with ant,

  i checked the documenation of ant there is no option to create new tag i hope,

  if no option is there,using which tool we can create the new tag.

  is there any tool?

  if anybody help,that's great appreciation

  thanks,
  prasad