ant-user mailing list archives

From alam <manu_wa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject RE: I need to write a task for Tagging
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:19:38 GMT

See i will try to explain you what i am trying to do..
  I checkout two module say A and B now i am trying to tag these module and
i have to put the timestamp i am ok with time stamp after doing the build i
need to tag these as a final i did build in my local machine hope u
understand what i am trying to do.......

Regards
Manauwar