ant-user mailing list archives

From "Denis Bessmertnyj" <d...@isd.dp.ua>
Subject Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml which will be ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:17:45 GMT
Hi,

how I may escape this warning message in War task
      [war] Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml which will
be ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)

Here my war task
<war basedir="." webxml="web.xml" destfile="webapp.war"/>

As you see I have webxml attribute and it refs correctly.
But in web application files in WEB-INF directory I also have web.xml
which I want to replace by webxml="web.xml" attribute.

How I may suppress this warning message?