ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shankar S" <sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Deleting folders based upon status:(Re: AW: Checking for files in a directory)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:19:32 GMT
thanks a tonne .. that's the nicest way 'cause my build.xml is not longer
dependent on these often changing o/p files ..
i was trying to do something like this
Get a list of subdirectiories
    Say my base directory is /ci ..and it has folders like /ci/RL_1_5_9 ,
/ci/RL_1_5_10 , /ci/RL_1_5_11
   and inturn under folder RL_1_5_9 i have 2007_15030945
  basically i have to go through status.txt present in these directories..
/ci/RL_1_5_9/2007_15030945, /ci/RL_1_5_9/2007_15031000
and if the status.txt has a string "FAIL" then I have to delete
2007_15030945,2007_15031000 directories.
Is there a cleaner way to do this in ANT or should I rely on the not so nice
way of having java scripts in my build.xml

-Shankar