ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shankar S" <sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking for files in a directory
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 01:45:01 GMT
OK let me put it this way .. intead of having 50 <include name="blahblah" >
for 50 files which makes my build file look ugly .. I want something like
define the list of files in a property file and check something like
<available> <filepath dir="blahblah"> check if the directory contains all
the files

-Shankar