ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ramu S" <sra...@gmail.com>
Subject help in junit task
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:17:08 GMT
Hi,
 In our project we are using junit task with batchtest. Our classes for unit
testing are in jars. The problem is batchtest task looks only inside the dir
attribute. i want  batchtest to look in to the jar which is included in
classpath. i even tried by adding that jar in env variable. nothing helped
me. <test> task work for me.... But the problem is we have nearly 40 junit
classes and it is not the best option to enter 40 junit classes. Since batch
test provides regexp. it is the best option for us. Running it as a test
suite  is also problem for us as we need seperate xml output for us....My
question is how make batchtest task look into the jar???.. If it is not
possible do we have any alternative???