ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Close" <acl...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading files, but not properties...
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:18:16 GMT
we currently have a file included with our projects called 'jar.list'.
 this file contains a list of JAR files that the project depends upon.
i.e.

apache-ant-1.7.0.jar
productA.jar
productB.jar
etc.jar

i'd like to be able to convert the contents of this file into a
path-like structure:

<path id="my.dependencies">
  <pathelement location="lib/apache-ant-1.7.0.jar"/>
  <pathelement location="lib/productA.jar"/>
  <pathelement location="lib/productB.jar"/>
  <pathelement location="lib/etc.jar"/>
</path>

i've looked at FileSet/FileList and LoadFile/LoadProperties, but they
don't appear to be quite what i'm looking for.  is there another task
that does this?  or am i just not seeing/understanding how to do it
with the core tasks?

thanks,
andy