ant-user mailing list archives

From "Byron Vonthal" <Byron.Vont...@marketlive.com>
Subject adding to fileset
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:15:30 GMT
I have a fileset with excludes that I need to continue to grow.

I'm using Ant 1.6.5 and cannot upgrade.

<fileset dir="." id="fs">

     <exclude name="**/Dont*.java"/>

</fileset>

Now I want to add another exclude to the same fileset.

<fileset dir="." id="fs">

     <exclude name="**/Another.java"/>

</fileset>

I want to be able to add files to fileset and then use the final value.

Something like:

<fileset dir="." id="fs">

     <exclude name="${finalValue}"/>

</fileset>

Or

<fileset dir="." id="${finalValue}">  //hoping this could pick up the
fileset that I've been adding files to.

</fileset>

Any ideas?  Work Arounds?

fyi, this is needed to exclude certain WebUnit tests as our GUI changes
depending on which module you add.

As I add more modules I need to build an exclude list of WebUnit tests
and then finally run them all once the list is built.