ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Command Line execution
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:54:32 GMT
In the first example I wrote a wrapper and mask the quotation marks with xml entity &quot;

<project name="ISBuild.1stTry">

    <property name="is.home" location="C:/Program Files/InstallShield/InstallShield Professional

    <macrodef name="isbuild">
        <attribute name="ipr"/>
        <attribute name="dir"/>
            <exec taskname="isbuild" executable="${is.home}/ISBuild.exe">
                <arg value="-p&quot;@{ipr}&quot;"/>
                <arg value="-m&quot;Default&quot;"/>
                <arg value="-b&quot;@{dir}&quot;"/>
VC 2003/SuperSERVER VC2003.ipr"