ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject Default changed for antcall inheritrefs in 1.7.0?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:16:45 GMT
I just upgrded to Ant 1.7.0 and noticed that in many places I now must
explicitly set inheritrefs="true" for my <antcall> tasks.

What's changed in this regard?

As just a side note, it's somewhat irritating that Ant manual link now
points directly to 1.7.0, and if there's a link to the previous Ant
manuals, I must have missed it.   This makes it difficult to compare
previous behaviors with the new behaviors.

*****

and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA624