ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject Failing a javac task due to Xlint warnings
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:32:42 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for a way to cause javac to fail if certain warnings are
encountered (deprecation, etc).    I did not see any attribute to
<javac> that would produce such behavior.   My next thought was to
capture the stdout or stderr of javac into a property and then check it
in a <condition> nested in a <fail> task, but I also saw no such
property for capturing javac output.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance....

*****

and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA622