ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.cor...@ericsson.com>
Subject Java Development with Ant, 2nd edition?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:00:34 GMT
Anyone know when it's due. I understand it was due to be released with
updated info for Ant 1.7 around the time of release of 1.7... ?

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.