ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: javadoc difference between ant 1.6 and ant 1.7
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:36:20 GMT
I'm interested in this problem as well,

Also if anyone could point me to documentation what I need to set up and run
javadocs in my nighly builds.  Is it as simple as adding the javadoc task to
one of my targets and those property values defined?

        <javadoc destdir="${javadoc.build.dir}">
            <fileset dir="${src.dir}"/>
        </javadoc>

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: javadoc difference between ant 1.6 and ant 1.7
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:27:19 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently testing ant 1.7 and I run into an issue with the javadoc task.

The following snippet:
        <javadoc destdir="${javadoc.build.dir}">
            <fileset dir="${src.dir}"/>
        </javadoc>

Works with windows vista + jdk 1.6 + ant 1.6.5, but fails with windows vista
+ jdk 1.6 + ant 1.7.0:
Javadoc failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"D:\dev\jdk\jdk1.6.0\bin\javadoc.exe": CreateProcess error=87, ParamŪtre
incorrect

Any idea?

- Xavier