ant-user mailing list archives

From manawwar <>
Subject I need to See the timestamp on some file
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:51:31 GMT

Hi While doing the build i need to see the timestamp on some file so that in
future if somone like to see the timestamp of the build he simply see the
file when it is done can anyone guide me how i approach for this.right now i
am able to see the time when my build is running.

I am writing the following task
<target name="datetime" description="Display date and time that build
 <tstamp prefix="start">
  <format property="TODAY" pattern="EEEE, MMM dd, yyyy"/>
  <format property="TIME" pattern="hh:mm a"/>
 <echo message="This Ant script began executing at ${start.TIME} on

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message