ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Scokart <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using XSLT2
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:32:53 GMT

I also tried with a sun jdk 1.4 and ant 1.6.5, and I always got the same
trace : "Couldn't load ResourceStream for
META-INF/services/javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory"

Looking more closely, I found that my saxon8.jar download from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/saxon/saxonb8-9j.zip contains a file
"META-INF/service/javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory" instead of the
(service without s).

I hacked the saxon jar in order to have the
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory where ant expect it, and it worked.

Which one is correct?  ant or saxon?

Gilles