ant-user mailing list archives

From dtown <dtow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javac exclude not working for directories
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:17:37 GMT
I tried that before, and it failed. I attempted to compile classes in the
directories I wanted to exclude (it failed because they have dependencies
which I did not include in the classpath)

Here is the task I used:

javac srcdir="${root}"
            destdir="${classes}"
            debug="on"
            debuglevel="lines,source"
            source="1.5"
            includes="org/domain/dir1/**, org/aemf/dir2/**"
            excludes="org/domain/dir1/app2/**, org/domain/dir1/app3/**"
            classpath= "${compile.comm}; ${compile.db4.3}; ${compile.swing};
${compile.xml}"  >
</javac>