ant-user mailing list archives

From dtown <dtow...@gmail.com>
Subject javac exclude not working for directories
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:54:50 GMT
I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. The following is my javac
task:

<javac srcdir="${root}"
           destdir="${classes}"
           debug="on"
           debuglevel="lines,source"
           source="1.5"
           includes="org/domain/dir1/, org/aemf/dir2/"
           excludes="org/domain/dir1/app2/, org/domain/dir1/app3/"
           classpath= "${compile.comm}; ${compile.db4.3}; ${compile.swing};
${compile.xml}"  >
    </javac>

I basically want to exclude everything within the dir1 & dir2
(subdirectories included), and exclude the directories dir1/app2 & dir2/app3
(and all of their subdirectories). The include works as expected, but the
directories are not excluded.

Any ideas?

thanks!