ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Egorov" <>
Subject RE: help in junit task
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:53:37 GMT
I have not tried it myself, but try to hack it using zipfileset instead
of fileset inside <batchtest>. See if any of these work:

  <batchtest ...>
    <zipfileset src="my.jar" ...>

  <zipfileset id="my.jar" src="my.jar" ...>
  <batchtest ...>
    <fileset id="my.jar"/>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: