ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Egorov" <vego...@bea.com>
Subject RE: how to get Project' message output level
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:26:00 GMT
Dominique,

Thank you for your explanation. Something is still strange here, as
indeed, only the default logger gets to know the user-specified log
level (Main.createLogger()).

I am also looking at Ant task and I see that for the called project, the
logger is set to MSG_INFO level, regardless of what user specified. I
will go with the same approach for my remote Ant call.

Thank you again,

--Vladimir

by email and then delete it.