ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robertson, Julie" <Julie.Robert...@conocophillips.com>
Subject Mapped vs UNC
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:36:23 GMT
I am working on an Ant build file that uses the ftp task to copy files
to other servers.  My problem is I can get it to work fine by using a
mapped drive, but when I try and use a UNC path, it just copies the
folder structure and files to my Ant directory on my machine.

Works:
 <ftp action="get"
          server="${testServer}"
          userid="${testUserID}"
          password="${testPW}"
          remotedir="${testFolder}"
          systemTypeKey="UNIX">
       <fileset dir="J:\folder1\folder2\folder3\folder4">
         <include name="*.zip"/>
       </fileset>
     </ftp>

Does not work:
 <ftp action="get"
          server="${testServer}"
          userid="${testUserID}"
          password="${testPW}"
          remotedir="${testFolder}"
          systemTypeKey="UNIX">
       <fileset dir="\\computername\folder1\folder2\folder3\folder4">
         <include name="*.zip"/>
       </fileset>
     </ftp>

I have tried both forward and backward slashes, and tried to double them
also.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
Thanks,
Julie