ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chun Ji" <>
Subject Invoking Ant Procedures from tomcat ?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:25:05 GMT

We have a project going on, which involves 20 developers, 2000+ java files, 3,000+ junit test
cases and ORACLE database. Every morning, there will be a cron job running ant to do the build
and run these junit test cases. It also sends the results to everyone.

Our manager is looking for 0% failure for the junit tests, which is very difficult to reach.
There is quite a few time that Person A's changes causes the failure of Person B's Junit test

So we are just thinking if we could create an "object" to a web server to invoke these build
and testing targets in ant. Whoever commits some new changes, he may just need to "push a
button" at the front-end, to make sure the changes DO NOT break anything

comments, ideas, examples ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message