ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java Development with Ant, 2nd edition?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:28:01 GMT
David Corley (AT/LMI) wrote:
> Anyone know when it's due. I understand it was due to be released with
> updated info for Ant 1.7 around the time of release of 1.7... ?

1. May. Honest! The final bits of editing are underway, with the copy
editor having improved the readability of the text, me now having to go
through it to make sure it is still correct.

2. The Title is now "Ant in Action".

3. home page is http://antbook.org/  . there's not much there yet but I
have some cut content to add (gump, cargo, other bits), and some other
things.

For a modest sum you can get the PDFs early, and place an advance order
for the book.  All the source is up on sourceforge for download too;
follow the links.

-steve