ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: adding to fileset
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:16:01 GMT

--- Byron Vonthal <Byron.Vonthal@marketlive.com>
wrote:

> I have a fileset with excludes that I need to
> continue to grow.
>
> I'm using Ant 1.6.5 and cannot upgrade.

This has been something on my list for awhile.  It may
be that Ant 1.7.1 should ship with a task whose
purpose is to add more children to a referenced
entity.  In the meantime you should probably resort to
the script task to "manually" retrieve the fileset
from the project and add an exclude to it, or some
similar option.

$0.02,
Matt