ant-user mailing list archives

From "Priest, James \(NIH/NIEHS\) [C]" <Prie...@niehs.nih.gov>
Subject RE: StatSVN publishes stats for Ant
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:31:32 GMT
This is a GREAT tool! Everyone I've shown this too was really impressed!

FYI - I did a quick tutorial on running it with Ant (which I need to add
to the StatSVN wiki!)

http://www.thecrumb.com/2007/02/26/automated-subversion-reports-wstatsvn
-and-ant/

I'm still learning Ant so if there are any mistakes - please leave a
comment and I'll make corrections!

Thanks,
Jim