ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@goldengate.com>
Subject RE: Question about using different jvms with ant 1.6.5
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:12:35 GMT
Not sure I understand what you mean in 1).

Are you saying I need to write a customized ant task or use the jvm attribute?

I'm using ant 1.6.5. Do I need to use 1.7.0?

Thanks again

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:51 AM
To: Ant Users List; Bret Kumler
Subject: Re: Question about using different jvms with ant 1.6.5

Good Morning Bret-
1)Can you specify the jvm attribute to point to your own customised java class?
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html
2)Also set clonevm to 'false' as you wont want to propagate from JavaVM running Ant to your
particular task
clonevm = false
3)set fork=true to set brand new JVM environment for forked processes
Hope all is well in California
M--

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or
privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of
this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message,
please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete
the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if
any.