ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to silence errors in SQL task or log
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:50:48 GMT
You didn't test the ideas. But I have, at least a)

  No, a) does not work because the error is not redirected but doubled!

  b) sounds too complicated.

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
  Just some ideas ...

a)
b) custom Logger
- if a special output comes, it starts/ends logging
- special output could be done with

Jan

just Ant, but CruiseControl, CVS and