ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <>
Subject Re: AW: How to silence errors in SQL task or log
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:50:48 GMT
You didn't test the ideas. But I have, at least a)
  No, a) does not work because the error is not redirected but doubled!
  b) sounds too complicated. wrote:
  Just some ideas ...

b) custom Logger
- if a special output comes, it starts/ends logging
- special output could be done with

just Ant, but CruiseControl, CVS and
>other stuff with such things.
>Steve Loughran wrote:
> Hans Schwaebli wrote:
>> Can anybody tell my why cannot be used for the SQL task?
>because sql task is not executing an external program
>> I want to silence the errors if they occur when running the
>SQL task. But it didn't work. Any solution? Best would be to
>log all errors of a certain SQL task on info level. This
>flexibility I am missing.
>log through log4j and set your log4j properties file to log sql errors
>at info level?
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:
>Be a PS3 game guru.
>Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at
>Yahoo! Games.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Bored stiff? Loosen up...