ant-user mailing list archives

From "ravi p" <pasala.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reinitializing static variables
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:23:18 GMT
Thanks you very much, it it working.
but I am calling  these tasks using ant task, I mean both task are in
different projects, if I call the task2 in the same project (the same build
file), it is working, but I want call the task2 in calling project ..

<target name="tasktest>
        <ant antfile="xTask1.xml"  />
        <ant antfile="yTask1.xml"  />
        <task2 name="task2" />
</target>

so In this case, can I get the shared static data from, task1 to task2 ?
could you please tell me ?

Thanks
Ravi