ant-user mailing list archives

From David Jacobsen <djtechwri...@yahoo.com>
Subject replace and replaceregexp - Multi line tokens or substitution expressions ?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:05:11 GMT

Hi,

I’m a techwriting who has been using ANT for Search/Replaces operations across loads
of HTML files using replace and replaceregexp.

Does anyone know if there is way for a token to include multiple lines?  I want to strip four
lines from HTML files.

<li>

</li>

I’m on Windows.

C:\RoboHelpTemp>java -version
java version "1.5.0_11"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_11-b03)

C:\RoboHelpTemp>ant -v
Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on December 13 2006

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.