ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Probably been asked before - Trying to override old definition of
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 17:44:27 GMT
On 2/2/07, Guru Balse <guru.balse@oracle.com> wrote:
> When I run my ant scripts I get these highly annoying and screen
> real-estate consuming messages like:
>
> Trying to override old definition of task shellscript
> Trying to override old definition of datatype isgreaterthan

shellscript and isgreaterthan are tasks and types in ant-contrib.
It is possible to set up a build system to use ant-contrib tasks
and types without these messages (even with using <antcall>
and <ant>).

for example:

<project default="x" xmlns:ac="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
  <typedef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"
           uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib"
           classpath="${user.home}/apps/ant-contrib/ant-contrib.jar"/>
  <!-- Strange, the logic conditions are not in antlib.xml ?? -->
  <typedef name="isgreaterthan"
           classname="net.sf.antcontrib.logic.condition.IsGreaterThan"
           uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib"
           classpath="${user.home}/apps/ant-contrib/ant-contrib.jar"/>
  <target name="x">
    <ac:shellscript shell="bash">
      ls -rtla
    </ac:shellscript>