ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Close" <acl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with ANT 1.7 and Linux???
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:23:57 GMT
On 2/16/07, James Abley <james.abley@volantis.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I thought Antoine had answered this, but just to be explicit:
>
> Paths are (always in my experience with the filesystems I've used)
> case-sensitive under Linux.
>
> Have you tried:
>
> ls -l /home/scm/CC_BUILD/projects/RSA/build.properties

[scm@nap2lsscm1 ~]$ ls -l /home/scm/CC_BUILD/projects/RSA/build.properties
ls: /home/scm/CC_BUILD/projects/RSA/build.properties: No such file or directory

> and
>
> ls -l /home/scm/CC_Build/projects/RSA/build.properties

[scm@nap2lsscm1 ~]$ ls -l /home/scm/CC_Build/projects/RSA/build.properties
-rwxrwxrwx  1 scm its 2380 Feb 15 10:59
/home/scm/CC_Build/projects/RSA/build.properties

<me: looks at first email sent... />
<scratches head />

i apologize to all. <sheepish grin />

it was a case related issue in my environment variable as Steve
questioned earlier.
thanks for taking the time to respond and try to help me out.