ant-user mailing list archives

From Michelle.Bh...@health.gov.au
Subject specifying a URL as a property location [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:03:07 GMT
Hello.

We've got a server which holds all our common files.  I'd like to be able
to reference these files via a URL instead of mapping the network drive to
a directory.

Specifically, I'd like to do the following:
        <property name="ivy_root_dir" location="https://tgecld01/ivy/"/>
        <property name="ivy.cache.dir" location="${ivy_root_dir}/cache"/>
        <property name="ivy.conf.dir" location="${ivy_root_dir}/config"/>

Unfortunately ivy.conf.dir resolves to d:\.....\https:\tgecld01\ivy\config
 Not what I wanted.

Is it possible to set a property location to be a URL?  Is there a better
way to do this?

Michelle :)

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
confidential or legally privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
communication
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error please notify the author
immediately
and delete all copies of this transmission."